Benefits of Affiliate Membership in the Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS®
Affiliate Membership is open to any company or individual who is not engaged in the real estate profession as a licensed Broker, Salesperson or Appraiser.
Annual Affiliate Membership Dues
Primary Affiliate $300.00
(Billed on June 1st and due by July 1st )
Secondary Affiliate $100.00
(Billed to Primary member on June 1st and due by July 1st )
The Annual Dues are $300.00 for the primary holder of the Affiliate membership and is pro-rated monthly for new members (see page 2 of the application). Additional company members can join as a secondary Affiliate Member for the annual dues of $100.00. The Annual Dues run from July 1st thru June 30th.
Once a person from your office applies for Primary Affiliate membership and is approved by our Board of Director’s, any person from that office can be added to the office’s membership as a Secondary Affiliate.
Contact Sherri Hausmann at 269-983-6375 with any questions. Don’t delay, join today!
Affiliate Members can obtain the following benefits from their Membership:
- Network with REALTORS® from Berrien, Cass and the westerly 2/3’s of Van Buren County at the Association’s Membership meetings and educational events.
- Participate in the Annual Affiliate Appreciation Fair held in October to showcase your products and services to the REALTORS® and other Affiliate Members. There is no charge for a booth.
- Receive all pertinent Association notifications and announcements via email.
- Access to the Member’s contact information such as email address, phone and fax for marketing your products and services.
- Utilize the Association’s and MLS’s distribution channels to send promotional information to the Members for a very reasonable fee.
- Participate in the Association by joining one of the 8 Committees that are open to Affiliate Members, get to know the Committee Members and participate in the Annual Committee Member reception held in December.
- Receive the Association’s industry updates and the monthly housing market statistics on the local real estate markets.
- Access to the Association’s Electronic Keybox System if approved by the Board of Directors. Your access must benefit the REALTOR® Member.
- Your company will appear in all of our Membership Rosters.
- Access to apply for the Association’s scholarship programs offered at Lake Michigan College or Southwestern Michigan College (self or family member).